Export to Outlook | Export to iCal
pediatric potpourri and pearls
Join us for a day of pediatric education and skills focusing on the following topics:
- Respiratory illness - Snotty, Croupy and Cruddy
- Congenital and less common Cardiac Defects
- Trauma / Drowning - Caring for the injured child
- Sepsis - How sick can they get and how to treat
- Skills Stations: Code Scenarios, Airway, IO
Location: Dayton Chamber of Commerce, 107 Main Street, Dayton, TN 37321
Time of class: 8 AM - 3 PM EST.. Lunch will be on your own.
For more info or questions, contact Karen Mulvaney @ email@example.com. 6 hours of continuing education will be provided for attending.
Registration is REQUIRED. For more info or to register, CLICK HERE.